Friday 15 May 2009

welcome to my new blog


Welcome to my new blog and thanks for visiting.


If you love handmade or are a crafter or artisian I am sure you will love my blog as I plan to blog about all things handmade including art, craft and fashion.

Each week I will bring you news on my craft, including new products in progress, techniques I use, inspiration, craft events, where to buy, marketing and promotion tips, ups and downs and general day to day running of a craft business. Once a week I will be doing an interview with a new designer maker, about their work, inspirations and tips on running a craft business and later i plan to feature a craft buyers to find out what crafts they buy in and what are the current selling trends in craft and design.

I hope to make this blog an exciting interactive space to connect craft buyers to craft sellers so feel free to question, comment and or express yourself.

Bye for now!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment